Use a Walking foot or Digital Dual Feed Foot when sewing velvet and velveteen. This will help prevent the fabric sliding or crawling.
CLICK HERE. Select “Login/Register” farther down on the page. Select “Create an account” button. Complete the information requested including the Love of Knowledge access code. and click hte "Create Account" button.
The Baby Lock Solaris uses a Class 15 bobbin.
Your Baby Lock Solaris is a "mid-shank" machine. If you want to use short shank feet with your Solaris, use the included adapter.
The wireless transfer between Palette 11 and the Baby Lock Solaris is designed so that both the Solaris and Palette 11 maintain the connection when either is turned off.
- If one or both are turned off, it is recommended that the Solaris be turned on before launching Palette 11.
- Both Palette 11 and the Solaris are mobile connections, resulting in the occasional disconnect between them. While you are able to turn both the computer and the machine off without losing connection between the two, we have found that an update of the computer’s operating system or the computer going into hibernation/sleep mode, can interfere with that connection. In that case, you should follow the steps to reconnect Palette 11 to the Solaris to make the wireless transfer available once again.
If you've purchased a product that qualifies for a rebate, you can submit it on our rebates site.
If your machine was already registered and you are now wanting to add a Love of Sewing, your Baby Lock retailer will have to register your Love of Sewing and attach it to your machine registration for you.
There are a number of reasons you would want to have a Baby Lock products registered:
- To register your machine, serger, Gold Standard or Love of Sewing for warranty purposes
- So an authorized Baby Lock dealer can check your registered product information when you take it in for service and will then be able to determine what is covered by the Baby Lock warranty
- There may be times Baby Lock may send you special offers and information based on Baby Lock products you registered
- For your future reference should you need it
- Login to your Baby Lock Account
- From the Dashboard, click the Register a New Machine
- Enter the information, select Validate
Thank you for your inquiry on ordering an instruction manual for your Baby Lock product. Please contact your local Baby Lock retailer for information on how you can buy an instruction book, if it is still available.