Embroidery Design Library
With 120 frame patterns and a large library of built-in designs (including 40 Baby Lock exclusive designs), you’ll have a great starter library and an endless variety of options to make all of your projects unique.
LCD Touch Screen (120 x 64 dot matrix)
The large, easy-to-read LCD screen makes accessing your machine's settings, designs and editing tools fast and simple.
Choose from 6 character/alphabet styles for text or monograms to personalize projects of any style.
Large Embroidery Field
The 5" x 7" hoop gives you more room to complete projects of virtually any size. Optional hoops in other sizes are also available.
Quick-Set, Top-Loading Bobbin
Now loading your bobbin is fast and easy! In addition to the convenient location, the bobbin case has a clear cover so you see your progress and avoid running out of thread mid-stitch.
Give all of your projects a customized and intricate look with built-in stitches, including combinable utility stitches, decorative, cross, utility and satin stitches, as well as one-step buttonholes.
Baby Lock IQ Technology™
Baby Lock IQ Technology is what makes Baby Lock machines so smart and efficient. IQ Technology works with the "brain" of your machine to help achieve exactly what you desire.
- LCD touch screen (120 x 64 size)
- Embroidery card slot
- Advanced needle threader
- Quick-Set, top-loading bobbin
- Quick-Set Bobbin Winder
- Automatic thread cutter
- Upper and lower thread sensors
- 187 Built-in stitches including:
- 67 Utility (with 10 styles of onestep buttonholes)
- 39 Combinable Utility stitches
- 51 Decorative
- 16 Satin
- 14 Cross
- Store personal stitch settings for each Utility stitch
- Edit and combine Decorative stitches
- 10 Memory Pockets for Character or Decorative stitches; allows 70 entries per pocket
- Stitch length 0.0mm - 5.0mm on sewing stitches
- Maximum Utility stitch width: 7mm
- Lock key for Utility and Decorative stitches
- 2 LED lights illuminate sewing surface
- Programmable needle up or down
- Twin needle settings key
- Variable needle positions
- Needle plate with scale in inches and centimeters
- Built-in Embroidery Design Library
- 106 embroidery designs which include an elegant script font and 40 Baby Lock exclusive designs
- 120 Frame Patterns
- 6 Font styles in upper and lower case
- 5" x 7" Embroidery hoop and grid
- Embroiders up to 5" x 7" (130mm x 180mm) embroidery field
- Reads embroidery designs with a stitch capacity of up to 50,000 stitches per design
- Up to 12 Memory Pockets for embroidery equaling 512KB/150,000 stitches
- Pattern editing
- Enlargement (up to 20%)
- Reduction (up to 10%)
- Mirror imaging
- 1°, 10° and 90° pattern rotation
- LCD touch screen (120 x 64 size) shows:
- Estimated embroidery time display and stitch count
- Needle position placement (1, 10, or 100 stitch increments)
- Measurements displayed in inches or millimeters (mm)
- Thread color indicator
- On-screen hoop size indicator
- 8-point trial function
- Embroidery speed up to 650 spm (stitches per minute)
- 300 color names
- Language conversion capabilities (14 languages)
- Warranty (25 years limited, 10 years parts, 5 years computer circuit, 5 years electrical, 1 year labor)
- Optional extension table
- Optional embroidery hoops
- Medium 4" x 4"
- Small 1" x 2.5"
- Multi-position 12" x 5
- Built-in Operational Guide
- 8 Feet
- Buttonhole "A"
- Overcasting "G"
- Monogramming "N"
- Zipper "I"
- Zigzag "J"
- Blind stitch "R"
- Button fitting "M"
- Embroidery "Q"
- Bobbin center pin (for prewound bobbin)
- Embroidery bobbin thread (White)
- Seam ripper
- Needle set
- Twin needle
- 4 Spool caps
Stabilizers - Select the right foundation for every design
Soft Stitch Fusible Stitch Cover Up 5 Yards x 8"
This stabilizer is ideal for covering the back of finished embroidery to prevent scratching the skin. Make any embroidery project comfortable to wear, including children's clothing and those with sensitive skin.
Press Away Embroidery Stabilizer
Press-Away Topping is a temporary stabilizer that dissolves when pressed with a hot, dry iron. Itís used during the application process to provide stability to stitches, which helps prevent puckering, tunneling, and distortion. Press-Away topping is perfect for applications that need stability but absolutely no stabilizer remaining.
Hydro Melt - Embroidery Topping
This is the perfect topping for projects that use high pile fabrics such as fleece, terry cloth, and knits. It creates a smooth embroidery surface so stitches wonít sink into your fabric, giving a crisp definition and detail to your work. Hydro Melt dissolves in water, so it should only be used on projects that can be wet without staining. You can easily remove the stabilizer with a damp cloth or sponge. If you are using a steamer or iron, do not let it come into direct contact with the Hydro Melt.
Bobbins - Get prepared for any project
Hoops - Embroider designs of all sizes and shapes
Others - See what's possible with your machine