Installing your TruGlide™ Overlay
Caring for your TruGlide™ Overlay
- Trim overlay if necessary. (See instructions inside)
- Remove the free-motion foot from your machine.
- Position the TruGlide Overlay approximately 1/4" from the front and sides of your extension table, rolling the overlay to the back of the machine.
- Position the needle hole cutout accurately over the needle plate so that the needle hole is visible.
- Smooth out any air bubbles. 6. Attach the free-motion foot.
Regular cleaning of the TruGlide is essential to ensure it will adhere to your machine and extension table. Use a clean, damp cloth to wipe any lint off the back of the TruGlide.
Another option is to rinse the TruGlide with warm water and let it air dry before using it again.